25 Oct What is trust.salesforce.com?
Trust.salesforce.com is Salesforce’s website to provide transparency around service availability, performance, security, privacy, and compliance in order to instill trust and confidence in Salesforce service.It is the Salesforce community’s home for real-time information on system performance and security
Salesforce have a dedicated global security team that monitors and improves our applications, systems and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security.
Salesforce understands that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our customer’s information is vital to their success, and that’s why they use a multi-layered approach.
On the site following information is available:
- Live and recent system performance data.
- Security best practices for your organization.
- Information on how we safeguard your data.
- Up-to-the-minute information on planned maintenance.
- Phishing, malicious software and social engineering threat.
How do I know which instance I am on?
If your Salesforce org uses a standard domain, the instance your org is on is reflected in the URL. For example: https://na1.saleforce.com/… is on the NA1 instance.
For customers leveraging My Domain:
- Go to trust.salesforce.com/trust/instances
- Select the “?” icon available on the Top left hand corner
- Enter your company’s Domain into the text box under ‘My Domain’
- Click Find
It would give you the Instance your Org is hosted on.
“Explore – Techila Global Services, A Salesforce development company”